West Corporation is looking for a Director Corporate Tax to add to our corporate team! The Director Corporate Tax will be responsible for directing and performing assigned corporate tax functions ensuring that these services meet the needs of the company.
Additional areas of emphasis will include:
- Obtaining divisional documentation on federal and state tax returns, reviewing returns for verification of correct information and in accordance with the appropriate state laws, ensuring all tax forms are completed and filed in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of federal and state estimated tax payments
- Reviewing information compiled from the divisions to calculate taxable income
- Representing the company before tax governing bodies, while serving as point of contact for internal interfaces and consultants to coordinate all corporate tax functions, ensuring all tax paperwork is filed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Review tax notices and prepare responses on a timely manner
So, if you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with a multi-billion dollar company that will allow you to fuse insightful thinking with disciplined execution in order to achieve breakthrough performance, then what are you waiting for? Get your application in today and let’s get started on something BIG.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting or finance, or a related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum five years of increasingly responsible tax experience required to include three years public accounting
- Experience in a multi-company/location environment preferred
- CPA preferred
- Suite of office software packages
West is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At West, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are WEST.
Applications will be accepted through 12/6/18.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Don’t forget to join our online talent community and “Like” West Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other West employees!
Employee Status: Regular Job Type: Regular