157 Church St-NH400
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first–doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we’ve grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people’s lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you’ve been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first – working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Associate Relationship Manager will learn the underwriting, loan processing, portfolio management and relationship management process and apply these skills to acquire new Business Banking clients as well as service & grow existing client relationships. Areas of concentration include commercial term loans and lines of credit, cash management and treasury services, owner-occupied and investment real estate loans, SBA guaranteed loans & lines of credit. Associate Relationship Manager will also work with closely with Banking Center staff and sales partners to build their knowledge base and sales capabilities so that these partners are able to generate more business banking opportunities and production.
The position requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced team-oriented environment. Successfully candidate will also have strong analytical skills, organizational skills, the ability to clearly articulate business credit needs and assemble supporting documentation for loan and fee based services requests.
While training in various rotations:
1. Work in various departments to contribute to success of the department while learning the way Webster processes transactions, loans, etc.
2. Learn technical aspects of all products Webster Business Banking offers its customers.
3. Represent Webster in local community.
As a Relationship Manager (final position after rotations):
1. Develop new and profitable business.
2. Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
3. Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
4. Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
5. Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer’s financial condition and needs.
6. Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
7. Represent Webster in local community.
* Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required
* 1-3 yrs work experience desired
* Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
* Financial acumen and interest in the banking industry
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!